Finally, Enterprise Data is Useful and Actionable
StreamWeaver's Easy Integration Platform connects and streams data between the most popular IT tools in near real-time. Liberating IT Operations data accelerates AIOps initiatives, provides DevOps with event-driven automation, and provides IT with end-to-end observability.
Plug-and-play, means that integrations happen in just minutes, reducing the cost of integration, while delivering a better solution.
Automate and Make Integration Easy
Building your own API-based integrations across this matrix is nearly impossible, but with StreamWeaver:
- Radically increase service availability by consolidating all your siloed monitoring data together from any cloud and any premise
- Integrate monitoring data from anywhere; on-prem, cloud or hybrid to finally achieve AIOps initiatives
- Rapidly migrate to the cloud, with confidence, because your monitoring tools will continue to work in a hybrid environment
- Reduce the cost and effort of building and maintaining integrations by a factor of 10 (or more)
- Free up expensive and overcommitted development resources from low-value integration work
- Innovate faster through quicker adoption of new monitoring technologies because you don’t have to worry about integration
- Deploy on SaaS, Hybrid or On-premises
We integrated all our monitoring tools including DynaTrace, Oracle OEM, SolarWinds, and MicroFocus OBM. We simply deployed StreamWeaver on AWS, and that allowed us to achieve a much faster time to value — deploying in days instead of the year we forecasted and saving 91% of the budgeted cost. We now have an end-to-end view, that helps us troubleshoot, understand, and explore the monitoring data that is coming out at an increasingly rapid rate from all systems and applications.
— Sr Manager IT Operations, Enterprise Monitoring Service
Built for Scale, Security and Stability
- Scalable: Infinitely scalable and never the bottleneck.
- Highly Available: Container-based auto-scaling and enterprise disaster recovery ready
- Guaranteed Delivery: Caching in Kafka and auto-throttling until systems are caught up and ready to collect or receive data without being overwhelmed
- Circuit-Breaker: Failure prevention that breaks the connection and sends an error message
- Data-Resilience: Ability to duplicate sources and destinations means your data can get there reliably and you can de-duplicate when needed
- Security: Ability to secure data to the full capability of the integrated tools