Build a better integration product that costs you less
Most AIOps and Observability tools just scrape the surface – collecting less than one-third of the available IT Ops data. That’s not a surprise when data ingestion is a nearly impossible matrix but let's face it, your customers expect you to deliver integration capabilities and to keep them up or risk breaking their systems. Let us show you a better way to deliver – the StreamWeaver Easy Integration Platform.
Make Integration Easy for You and Your Customers
Building your own integrations is bad business
- Remove the cost of delivering and maintaining integrations
- Increase the number of integrations to be more competitive
- Keep your developers focused on your product not integration
- Deliver POCs quickly and smoothly without having to send developers on-site for one-off integrations
- Accelerate implementations so your customers realize value faster
- Integrate more data sources to sell more licenses
Built for Scale, Security and Stability
Like you, StreamWeaver is enterprise ready so your product will always have the data it needs.
- Scalable: Infinitely scalable and never the bottleneck.
- Highly Available: Container-based auto-scaling and enterprise disaster recovery ready
- Guaranteed Delivery: Caching in Kafka and auto-throttling until systems are caught up and ready to collect or receive data without being overwhelmed
- Circuit-Breaker: Safety net for your system by breaking the connection and sending an error message
- Data-Resilience: Ability to duplicate sources and destinations means your data can get there reliably and you can de-duplicate when needed
- Security: Ability to secure data to the full capability of the integrated tools
Completely White Label
Customized for your brand and a seamless customer experience
A good UX|UI experience means that your customers never feel a transition between your tool and your integration services. StreamWeaver is a fully white label solution where we are transparent and your brand shines.
- Your logo
- Your colors
- Your sources
- Your topography
- Or make it completely your own with full API control